What is a Privacy Notice?
Under data protection law you, as a supporter or donor of The Scotland College of Chiropractic Charitable Trust, have specific rights. To communicate these rights to you in a clear and concise manner, we are providing you with this privacy notice.
Who We Are
We are The Scotland College of Chiropractic Charitable Trust (SC046041), 240 Queensferry Road, Edinburgh, EH4 2BP. Our telephone number is 0131 332 0063 and our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. For the purposes of processing your personal data we are the Controller.
The Personal Data We Process and What We Do with It
We record and use the following categories of personal data which include: name, address, telephone numbers and email addresses relevant for communicating with you. Our lawful basis for storing and using this data is consent.
Sharing Your Personal Data
We will not share your personal data.
Retaining Your Personal Data
We will retain your data for a period of 8 years after your last donation or contact with the Trust unless otherwise requested.
As we process your personal data, you have certain rights. These are a right of access, a right of rectification, a right of erasure and a right to restrict processing.
• You may request a copy of your data at any time. Please make such a request in writing or by email to the centre whose details are shown above. Please provide the following information: your name, address, telephone number, email address and details of the information you require.
• If you believe any of the personal data we hold on you is inaccurate or incomplete, please contact us directly and any necessary corrections to your data will be made without undue delay.
• If you believe we should erase your data, please contact the Chair of the Board of Trustees, whose details are shown above.
• If you wish us to stop storing or using your data, please contact the Chair of the Board of Trustees, whose details are shown above.
• Where you have provided explicit consent for us to use your data you have a right to withdraw this consent at any time.
Should your personal data that we control be lost, stolen or otherwise breached, where this constitutes a high risk to your rights and freedoms, we will contact you without delay. We will give you the contact details of the Data Protection Officer who is dealing with the breach, explain to you the nature of the breach and the steps we are taking to deal with it.
Should You Wish to Complain
You can contact the Scottish Chiropractic Association (SCA) if you have concerns about or wish to make a complaint about the way we are processing your data. They can be contacted on email@example.com.
Automated Decision Making and Profiling
We do not use any system which uses automated decision making or profiling in respect of your personal data.
How We Obtained Your Data
Your personal data has been collected directly from you, via our online registration process and through online requests for information.